The Office of Postdoctoral Affair supports our postdoc’s publication efforts. Below is a list of recent ECU postdoc publications. The following publications have been published within the last six (6) months and list ECU as the postdoc’s affiliation. Submit your publication to the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs if you would like it included in our recent publications list.
- Swami Vetha, B.S.; Adam, A.G.; Aileru, A. Redox responsive copolyoxalate smart polymers for inflammation and other aging-associated diseases. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2021, 22, 5607. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms22115607
- Schmidt, C.A., McLaughlin, K.L., Boykov, I.N. et al. Aglycemic growth enhances carbohydrate metabolism and induces sensitivity to menadione in cultured tumor-derived cells. Cancer Metab 9, 3 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1186/s40170-021-00241-0
- Nelson, M., McLaughlin, K.L., Hagen, J.T., et al. Intrinsic OXPHOS limitations underlie cellular bioenergetics in leukemia. eLife 2021;10:e63104. https://doi.org/10.7554/eLife.63104
- Terwilliger ZS, Ryan TE, Goldberg EJ, Schmidt CA, Yamaguchi DJ, Karnekar R, Brophy P, Green TD, Zeczycki TN, Mac Gabhann F, Annex BH, McClung JM. Racial differences in the limb skeletal muscle transcriptional programs of patients with critical limb ischemia. Vasc Med. 2021 Jun;26(3):247-258. https://doi.org/10.1177/1358863X20983918. Epub 2021 Mar 8. PMID: 33685287; PMCID: PMC8227926.
- Smith, C.D., et al. Genetically increasing flux through beta-oxidation in skeletal muscle increases mitochondrial reductive stress and glucose intolerance. American journal of physiology. Endocrinology and metabolism (2021). https://doi.org/10.1152/ajpendo.00010.2021
- Bertolo MVL, Guarda MB, Fronza BM, Abuna GF, Vitti RP, Geraldeli S, Sinhoreti MAC. Electric current effects on bond strength, nanoleakage, degree of conversion and dentinal infiltration of adhesive systems. J Mech Behav Biomed Mater. 2021 Jul;119:104529. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmbbm.2021.104529. Epub 2021 Apr 21.PMID: 33910131.
- Fernandez RF, Pereyra AS, Diaz V, Wilson ES, Litwa KA, Martínez-Gardeazabal J, Jackson SN, Brenna JT, Hermann BP, Eells JB, Ellis JM. Acyl-CoA synthetase 6 is required for brain docosahexaenoic acid retention and neuroprotection during aging. JCI Insight. 2021 Jun 8;6(11):e144351. doi: 10.1172/jci.insight.144351.PMID: 34100386
- Damen FW, Salvas JP, Pereyra AS, Ellis JM, Goergen CJ. Improving characterization of hypertrophy-induced murine cardiac dysfunction using four-dimensional ultrasound-derived strain mapping. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2021 Jul 1;321(1):H197-H207. doi: 10.1152/ajpheart.00133.2021. Epub 2021 Jun 4.PMID: 34085843
- Pereyra AS, Harris KL, Soepriatna AH, Waterbury QA, Bharathi SS, Zhang Y, Fisher-Wellman KH, Goergen CJ, Goetzman ES, Ellis JM. Octanoate is differentially metabolized in liver and muscle and fails to rescue cardiomyopathy in CPT2 deficiency. J Lipid Res. 2021 Mar 20;62:100069. doi: 10.1016/j.jlr.2021.100069. Online ahead of print.PMID: 33757734 Free PMC article.